Please note that any card tips or discretionary service charges which you choose to pay are given to the staff who work in operational roles within our business and contribute to your dining experience. A 2% deduction is made to cover the costs levied by our card service providers from which we don’t make a profit. The remaining 98% is distributed to the team
(less deductions of tax as required by law) via a tronc system which is managed by an independent third party. 

Reservations Wine Orders Mailing List